The human body is one of the most complex machines on Earth. We are fascinated by how the Human Visual System works. How as a human, we see the world, store the visual information and learn from what we see and recognize patterns from previous experiences. The goal of the workshop is to help build an understanding of how to solve real world problems using Computer Vision with examples. We start from biological motivations for Computer Vision, developing intuitions to solve problems, converting the intuitions into the language of mathematics and finally developing code that represents the mathematics. With the help of Machine Learning and Deep learning, we are able to attain state-of-art performance in many Computer Vision problems. The workshop is meant for those who want to get get a hands-on experience of using ML / DL for solving Computer Vision problems.
Who is it for?
- Beginners in any of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Deep learning
- Or those with exposure to ML / DL and new to ML / DL in Computer Vision
- Background Knowledge
- Good Experience in Python (can not support non programmers during session due to lack of time)
- Good to have: Knowledge of Numpy
- PC with minimum configuration: 8 GB RAM and i5 Processor
- Install VirtualBox Software & Download and run image provided
- The participants have to install the required software before the session (link will be provided shortly).
- We will conduct a Installation Clinic to help the participants install the software package one day before the session.
- We would like to have one volunteer to help the participants in case of any software conflicts