Amit Doshi | Senior application engineer at MathWorks India
The Fifth Elephant is India’s best conference on data science, engineering and Machine Learning. This year is the sixth edition, and will feature talks on:
- Data engineering, architecture decisions, and building data pipelines.
- IoT and data analytics.
- Data visualization.
- Data in government.
Off-The-Record (OTR) sessions, to facilitate conversations and interactions between participants and experts, will cover the following topics:
- Finance and payments data and analytics.
- Data privacy, covering domain specific concerns, legal issues, technical challenges and business standpoint.
- Data science in production and the complex layers of engineering required to implement each stage.
- Interesting problems to solve with data science – in education, social policy and other domains.