Vinayak Hegde | CTO, Zoomcar
In this panel discussion, we will:
- Map the landscape of frauds in transactions.
- Known and unknown types of frauds.
- How data science aids in fraud detection.
- Data science techniques used for detecting frauds.
- Health, cleanliness and other facets of data that must be in place for carrying leveraging data science for fraud detection.
- 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM: Opening remarks by moderator and panelists
- 12:15 PM - 1:00 PM: Panel discussion
- 1:00 PM - 1:15 PM: Q&A session
- 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM: Lunch hosted by WalmartLabs