Jayaram Kasi | Vice President, Product & Data Sciences, Pikkol
Logistics in Mobility conference will have Product managers, senior engineers and data scientists from different companies working in the domain of logistics and mobility. These experts and practitioners will talk about how they’re approaching the following challenges:
- Managing uniqueness of address and location data in India in delivering goods.
- Effectiveness and costs of using different maps APIs and services.
- The role of internal and external facing visualizations to plan resources for logistics (and to prepare teams).
- Use of ML and AI to solve problems in fleet management.
- Fulfilling demand.
- War stories in operations – and what are lessons to be learned in the interplay of technological solutions and human intent and planning.
- Solving the problem of last mile connectivity.
You should attend the conference if your work involves:
- Product development for logistics.
- Operational challenges with respect to logistics.
- Solutions for on demand availability of vehicles to participate in a ridesharing networks.
- Data science & Engineering for logistics and fleet management.
- “Shared mobility” – including cab aggregators, car pooling, metros, buses, shuttles, etc
- India-specific challenges in traffic management and congestion.
- India-specific challenges with respect to address standardisation.
- AI-based solutions in transportation space.