The Fifth Elephant is a community of ML Engineers, data scientists, platform engineers and practitioners from the data ecosystem. The 2019 edition will be held in Bangalore on 25-26 July.
Our goal is to strengthen and grow this community by presenting talks, panels and Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions that present real insights about:
- Model management
- Building data pipelines
- Handling bad data and data sanity
- Applications of Data Science and ML in marketing, social media network analysis
- CloudOps for data science
- Deep Learning and ML platforms
The Fifth Elephant is a two-day conference with two tracks on each day.
Sessions at The Fifth Elephant are of the following formats:
- Full talks of 40 minutes.
- Crisp talks of 20 minutes.
- Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions on focussed topics / questions. A BoF is 60-90 minutes long and typically has up to four facilitators and one moderator.
- Workshops and tutorials of 1.5-6 hours duration on Machine Learning concepts and tools, full stack data engineering, and data science concepts and tools.
- Pre-events. Birds Of Feather (BOF) sessions, talks, and workshops for open houses and pre-events in Bangalore. Check out the pre events here: The Fifth Elephant events.
Proposal submissions for this edition are now closed. Submit proposals to our round-the-year space for consideration for future events.
View the proposals submitted this year: 2019 Proposals